22.5.12

Scotch & Soda*





tanned and thirsty, drank up a bottle of soda. 
There is nothing like taking a dip in cool water on a hot day of the summer. 
and oh, am wearing D.I.Y.ed again! 


almost forget! am wearing this vintage neckpiece from Mom which you can't actually see on the photo, so I took a separate photo of it. sigh. 




KISS TUMMY TOP, MY OWN D.I.Y., in TOPS
DYED STUDDED SHORTS, MY OWN D.I.Y., in SHORTS
BRACELETS, MY OWN D.I.Y., in JEWELRY


Kiss - I was made for loving you 

youtube.com/watch?v=kNGNLo8K6Fk 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Really like your outfit, your shorts are amazing.
    Already following you on blog, just started with bloglovin, gonna follow you there aswell.

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header + design layout and that vintage necklace is brilliant.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete